1. The Coordz Competition (the "Win £100 Shopify voucher") is open to people aged 18 and over who are planning an event in the UK.
2. Employees or agencies of Coordz Ltd & Jack Enterprises Ltd or their family members, or anyone else connected with the ‘Win £100 Shopify voucher’ may not enter the Competition.
3. Entrants into the Coordz Competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Coordz containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Coordz Competition you must sign up by filling in all your details. You must get to the stage on the Coordz.com website where you send quote requests to the suppliers you need. Purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Coordz Competition, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Coordz Competition” in the subject line.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You will receive a referral code which you can share with your family and friends. For every sign up that uses your referral code you will receive one additional entry to the Coordz Competition. Your family and friends do not have to plan an event on the website unless they want to be entered into the Coordz Competition and have an event to plan.
7. Coordz Ltd accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Coordz Ltd.
8. The closing date of the Coordz Competition is 23:59 on 2nd January 2018. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. The Prize will be awarded to the entrant who is randomly selected. The random selection will be chosen using a computer process. The draw will take place on 2nd January 2018.
10. The £100 can be spent on any Shopify subscriber.
11. Coordz Ltd accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
12. The winner will be notified by email on or before 2nd January 2018. If a winner does not respond to Coordz Ltd within 7 days of being notified by Coordz Ltd, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Coordz Ltd shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Coordz Ltd shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. Payment will be made directly to suppliers who have confirmed to have delivered services to the winner. Any refunds will be made directly back to Coordz.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. Coordz Ltd retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
17. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Coordz Competition and the winner shall participate in such activity on Coordz Ltd’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Coordz Ltd and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Coordz Competition for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Coordz Ltd and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Coordz Competition, all entrants consent to the same. Advertisement.
19. Coordz Ltd accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Coordz Competition or accepting the prize. Coordz Ltd further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Coordz Competition. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Coordz Ltd for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
20. Coordz Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Coordz Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Coordz Ltd in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Coordz Ltd shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Coordz Competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the Coordz Competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: Coordz Ltd, Number 8, The Pavilions, Cranmore Drive, Solihull, B90 4SB.
© 2018 - All Rights Reserved Coordz Ltd